sweetoven

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Single Female behaviour

i thought i should share a little story that might either gross some of you out or make you nod your head in acknowledgement (i doubt it'll be the latter though).
i had made another batch of choc cupcakes recently. i had brought one to work, carefully packed in a tupperware, but had not had the chance to eat it, and hence when I returned home after a late night out with tupperware in hand, i left it by my bed side, passing out on my bed in exhaustion.

My boyfriend had been away for a week. I had not been sleeping well without him by my side (aaawww). At 2am that night, i opened my eyes, wide awake and strangely - hungry. (this is a rare thing. I never usually wake up in the middle of the night). I tossed and turned for a bit, and eventually sat up. I turned on my bed side light - and there it was - my chocolate cupcake sitting lonely in it's plastic casing.
I opened the tupperware, carefully held up the cupcake, (had a feeling of having to look around me to make sure no one was watching) and starting chomping into it, eyes half open, hair ratty, licking the icing and downing the chocolate sponge in big sleepy bites. Body still tucked away under my duvet, head resting on pillow.

After i had finished the last crumbs, i turned off the light, and went right back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with a niggling feeling i had done something awfully bad,
i looked at the empty tupperware and there it was ! The evidence!

This is what my friend calls 'Single Female Behaviour.'

The things we do when alone in bed. For some, the stories could be much more sordid -for me, it was eating a giant cupcake in bed!

the 'grown up version' Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • LOL w delight! That's hilarious and not-so-unfamiliar bad behaviour.

    By Blogger cin, at 1:18 AM  

  • Our network has been looking for a Tupperware business like yours to list in our World Directory & our forum.

    Hey, there is no cost and it will only take a few minutes for you to register!

    Your Silver Fox Business Building Team helping build your Tupperware business!

    By Anonymous Silver Fox, at 4:07 PM  

  • love your blog!! totally can identify... -the foody

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home