sweetoven

Monday, June 06, 2005

The baby's got taste!


Dylan the Muffin Fan! Posted by Hello

My friend Gibble sent this picture to me today of her 5 month old son Dylan and yes, that's my oatmeal raisin muffin that he's eyeing (salivating?) over! i'm sure he was probably thinking of something completely different like 'man, i wish i could have some of my mummy's milk now instead of this weird thing in front of me', but hey - let's leave it for what it might look like - the kid's got discerning taste! and isn't he an absolute squishy bundle of joy?
Gibble was at the cafe that i deliver muffins to on Sunday and ordered one of my deliveries (well, she actually wanted an apple streusel but ended up getting an oatmeal raisin instead!) This picture makes me smile!
p.s. the cigarettes are not Dylan's by the way!

3 Comments:

  • ARGH! Yes indeed I ordered the apple streusel, expecting that and a side of cream & strawberries.

    What I got....the oatmeal & raisin (which I don't mind as Chin Ru's stuff is ALL GOOD), but was disappointed at the poor menu knowledge of the staffer when I checked with him whether it was the apple streusel (sure didn't look like it to me, having had one the day before as a reward for my valiant effort in attending yoga practice) or not.

    He declared yes it is the other one inside is oatmeal & banana (it's oatmeal & raisin you dumbass!).

    Oh well, at least Doksy enjoyed drooling at it.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

  • ARGH! Yes indeed I ordered the apple streusel, expecting that and a side of cream & strawberries.

    What I got....the oatmeal & raisin (which I don't mind as Chin Ru's stuff is ALL GOOD), but was disappointed at the poor menu knowledge of the staffer when I checked with him whether it was the apple streusel (sure didn't look like it to me, having had one the day before as a reward for my valiant effort in attending yoga practice) or not.

    He declared yes it is the other one inside is oatmeal & banana (it's oatmeal & raisin you dumbass!).

    Oh well, at least Doksy enjoyed drooling at it.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 PM  

  • Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home